The Filla Endurance Coaching Philosophy is rooted in 5 core values
1. Take a Person-Centered Approach - Our coaching style is collaborative because we believe people are their own best self-experts.
2. Improve the Process to Reach Results - We stay task focused and strive to find fulfillment in the journey.
3. Keep the Big Picture in Mind - We want our athletes achieve their goals for the season, but also as a part of a larger roadmap that is heading in the direction they want their running to take them in life.
4. Cultivate Dialogue - The Coach/Athlete relationship thrives on consistent dialogue from both parties.
5. Make Decisions Based on Evidence - We believe in science, which is ever-evolving. We are committed to evolving with it.